Set your calendar for August 17th and 18th for the first annual Trail Conference (TrailCon) event! TrailCon will be free to the public and is going to be held at the Langlade County Fairgrounds in Antigo WI.
TrailCon is a joint effort between WATVA and AWSC! So expect to see vendors for both dirt and snow. TrailCon is geared towards trail building, equipment, land access issues, club products and more.
Some of our vendors already include:
- NORTEC USA Mfg: Featuring dirt and snow grooming equipment
- Re Motors and Lulich Implement: Featuring New Holland and Kubota
- Riesterer and Schnell: Featuring John Deere
- Test Inc: Featuring Camoplast tracks and systems
- US Trail Maps: Featuring digital mapping solutions
- Eco-Counter: Featuring trail counter systems
- Scenic Signs: Featuring trail signs
- Spectra Print: Featuring publication & map printing
We also have club displays (which are free if your club belongs to either WATVA or AWSC):
- Dun Good Riders
- Northern Kettle Moraine Snowmobile Association
- Landover ATV Club
- White Lake ATV Club
There is still time to register your club for free! Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Also coming this year is the national organization Blue Ribbon Coalition's Executive Director Greg Mumm! Greg will be making his first stop on his cross country town hall tour where he will conduct town hall meetings and take the important issues right to Washington DC.
If you would like to register as a vendor or to check out more information head on over to www.trailcon.us.
You can download a copy of our flyer (updated weekly) by clicking the image below: